Saturday, September 12, 2015

Why choose natural skincare?

I love skincare products. I turn into a complete girly girl when I see a new product and try one for the first time. Sometimes I feel like I have serum running through my veins. Which brings me to the point of this post, which is organic skincare. If there is going to be serum running through my veins, I'm pulling for the organic type.
Organic and nature based skincare is designed for the consumer who believes in the healing potential of nature. And nature has given us so many options that are amazingly effective. There seems to be a large demand for this type of product in the beauty industry, and for good reason. A well developed organic skincare product is a balanced blend of natural and/or organic element, that when combined properly, deliver strong results and a true experience. Natural products are often less irritating and have fewer chemical derived ingredients that can be harmful to you. As an example, read some of your skincare ingredients and see how often alcohol is listed. This is not something I recommend putting on your skin. alcohol is drying and harsh. your skin will look older and isn't that what most of use are trying to avoid by purchasing these often expensive anti-agers?
There are some top shelf organic and natural skincare products out there. Give them a try.

In wellness,
Rene Bosi, ND

No comments:

Post a Comment